Videos & Recipes
Making the Perfect Pancakes
- Preheat your non-stick griddle, pan, or waffle maker to 325F.
- Combine 1/2 cup of mix with 1/3 cup of water and stir until well-blended.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon per pancake and lightly flatten.
- Cook for 2m30s per side until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite fruit and syrup!
Quick + Tasty Muffins
- Use 1 serving size of mix as directed and add your favorite fruit.
- Pour mix and fruit into your favorite cup with the 1/3 cup of water as directed.
- Place in microwave for 1m30s (you may need to adjust time per your microwave).
- Out comes a muffin that you can eat on the run in the cup!
Please Note: It is normal to find dark pigmented nut skin flecks in our products. Our blueberry flavor contains crushed freeze dried blueberries which will give the appearance of more dark flecks.